Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 7

Soooooo....this week was interesting. So friday i had a headache
and a slight fever....so on the next day my fever was even higher and
so i found out on sunday as i was admitted into the hospital that i
had Pnemonia and sooo....yah so i spent the last four days at the
hospital getting bigger and bigger antibiotics until i had the biggest
one possible and the needle was about literally 3 inches long and the
surenge it was in was probably an inch around...so it was dako guid
(huge) but no worries it went into the iv and not my arm thankfully.
And so at the start of my adventure the guy in the ER was trying to
stick the iv on my arm which hurt really bad...like really bad..but he
made two of my veins collapse and had to switch hands. lol....so that
was fun. Then they did this weird allergy test where they did like a
TB test only it hurt for like a minute and it was sakit guid (hurt!!!)
but then it went away...it was at ST. Anthonys College Hospital and it
was Catholic guid. They had a very interesting picture of Mary as a
goddess and then a glowing Jesus on the Cross but only Jesus glowed
not the cross...so even at night you could still see him dieing...it
was a little creepy. Um and the hospitals here are again interesting.
This one was nice but it still had ants and bugs crawling around. I
found a Phantom coackroach in the bathroom one night but i tried to
catch it and it dissapeared...so yah. Then just the normal ants that
crawl by the millions on walls and stuff. They they put this wierd
nebulizer mask on me which secretes a wierd gas that you breathe in
and it helps with your breathing to remove whatever it was that was in
your lungs...and that worked really well but started to turn
everything i ate into its really bad taste...but it worked. But, so
yah it was a long 4 days but through prayer and the doctorshere i am
typing this. So that was fun...im just glad to be out of there. And
ill have a cool story in my first area :) So far a mission still a
blast and its a very interesting experience i cant beleive ive been in
the field for almost two months...thats 4 months of my mission
total.....thats crazy!!!! So im still going and it was a cool growing
experince even though i pretty broke everybodys wallets and more lol.
Oh yah i have a new companion Elder Unabia. Hes a pinoy! Hes my follow
up...Elder williamson is still here but when he leaves well go from a
tripanionship tp a normal one :) So far hes a cool guy. So i hope it
continues to go well. So yah. Im thankful you all read my blogs...i
hope i write enough for you guys.
The doctor says i have to rest for another week just at the house so
that sucks that i dont get to get to work straight away...but oh well.
God knows what He's doing :) Im just glad im out of the hospital...so
yah. That was pretty much this week just having people tak shifts with
me since i cant be alone but that was fun too. So i was thankful for
that comfort and just their personality. Im still amazed how if we
really try though that lord really does give us really does bless us.
He really does work in the strangest ways. I love you all. And thank
you again for reading it means alot to me :)
Elder Johnson
Oh i got to talk to my family too this week. President gave me the ok
and felt it was ok because of my mom and how worried she was...not to
make her look bad. But yah so it was cool as i got to talk to them and
it was just great to hear thier happy voices. I assured them i was ok
and that it wasnt the type of Pnemonia my mom thought it was...it was
just a cool tender mercy of the Lord that really made my day :) Oh the
joys of a mission :)


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your okay Daniel. I miss you. I hope everything is going to go well. :).

    This is crystal btw. I miss you!!.

    I hope you make many connections and friends.

    ReplyDelete