Sunday, July 22, 2012

8 and a half months :)

Its been a while since ive written everyone :) sorry but sometimes i dont have too much time to write :) But God has been very good to me and my family and i want to thank all of you who have us in your prayers. I have been learning a lot about turning to the Lord and really trusting Him in everything. He really has been all my strength. Everything that has happened He has been in it and i know that I will be the man i want to be when Hes finished and the man that He wants me to be. I have learned so much lately :) My patience has been torn and stretched, torn and stretched again and then one more time...its been really annoying but with the help of the Lord ive been able to really handle it and really go along way. Im impressed by how much i can give when i think i have given my all and then i come to the Lord and i can still give so much more. Its been awesome :) Of course im still somewhat frusterated but as i come to the Lord and ask for understanding im amazed at how much more pateince i receive. Its truly awesome :) I really do get what Ammon was talking about when he said "I do not boast of these things of myself  but i boast of these things of my God....for he is my strength." i truly get what he means. I dont know how He does it ...but somehow the Lord gives us strength beyond our own if we ask for it. Thanks to the atonement of Jesus Christ and all that He did for us. Its truly wonderful. I have really been trying to surrender all to God and i mean all...and im amazed at how ever short i come if i get on my kness and ask to give more or how i can..The lord helps me so i can surrender all. He is truly awesome :)
 I hope you are all doing good over there and hank you so much for reading my blog for those of you who do :) and thanks for your prayers too i have felt those and i know my family has too. God truly does live and He truly does answer prayers.
 I hope you all know to really enjoy that Taco bell and DQ and Arbys and those washer and dryers cause to be honest i really miss them lol like no joke lol but its ok i just hope you are thankful for it because a lot  dont have it. I would really go for a blizzard or something right now or like a crunch wrap supreme lol theres not too many options here in the Philippines for food lol . Hope you all are well and happy. I challenge you all to try and be more thankful to God for the tender mercies He so freely gives us and if you dont think He  gives you tender mercies..pray to find them and recognize them and i promise you will .
God is truly oh so good and so kind :)
Hope this helps some of you
Elder Johnson  



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful testimony Danny. We love reading your posts and this one will especially help your dad. We have found him a new home! He will have his own room and we're thrilled for him! He moves in on August 1st. He's pretty excited (and nervous).
    We'll be sure to send you his new address.
    Love,
    Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daniel.

    This post made me laugh. I went to church today and cried when someone was telling their story on how they found god. It was really inspiring and up lifting. I wish I had a story to tell. I may haven't found god yet, but I know I will. I pray and have you in my thoughts always. I've been busy lately so I haven't been reading sorry. I'm in college now with my own apartment with Jeremy. I miss you so much, there are times I need your advice to pull through the rough times but I still live so that's good.

    I miss you and only hope for the best for you.

    Love Crystal Turner

    ReplyDelete