Sunday, September 2, 2012

20 Years old!!!!!!!!!!!!

   HAPPY BDAY TO ME, HAPPY BDAY TO ME, HAPPYYY BDAY TO MEEEE, HAPPY BDAY TO ME  
    Hey everyone today is my birthday September 3 :) I turn 20..thats insane...i never thought this day would come...im like no longer a bata (child) its weird. 20. Viente. Crazy. But this week Elder Bednar came to Iloilo for the first time and spoke to us and the YSA here and so that was way sweet because i got to shake his hand and talk to him...like not just listen to a talk...but ask him personal questions and just have him speak to us...its awesome :) so awesome. Then he instructed us and i always like having apostles visit because they are different than when theyre not on the tv delivering us messages about Christ. Like they really like let you see their sense of humor and their personality as people not just apostles even though its very much intertwined...i feel you just get to see their personal personalities better so that was really cool for me. And just to get to ask him a question and having talk to me. I was very grateful for it because he didnt call on me for a while...but i didnt give up. I asked him about his conversion and so that was cool :) It was a very cool experience :) and of the many things that has increased on my mission..one has been my testimony of the living prophets and apostles today and that they really are called of God to help us and help in the work of the Kingdom of God. I also have a testimony of the 70 too. They are also called of God to do the same thing as the apostles...they all are called to truly help us and receive the revelation for our day and our personal every day lives. 
  I hope is well with everyone down there. Thanks for reading and your support for me and your prayers for me and my family. They are appreciated :) 
Elder Johnson         

1 comment:

  1. Happy 20th Birthday Danny! I hope your day is filled with wonderful friends and happenings!

    ReplyDelete