Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pictures

DSCN0016.JPG      DSCN0024.JPG      DSCN0015.JPG   DSCN0017.JPG    DSCN0066.JPG     


DSCN0023.JPG

This week i dont have much to tell. But i will send a few pictures for you all to see what i did for the 24th and 25th. We went to a fish spa and enjoyed getting our feet nibbled on by some fish...it was incredibly ticklish at first but then as i tried to relax and become comfortable, the fish no longer tickled. :) Then we went to see a cool Christmas lights show which was way awesome and was beautifully decorated :) Then i got to skype my family which was cool because i havent seen them in a year :) Then i bought myself a new camera for Christmas because it was greatly needed, so thank you for those who helped me by giving me Christmas money. :) thanks a lot.  I've been using my camera a lot. :) Also, heres some pictures for you all and hopefully theyll show up. Im sorry sometimes my blog has difficulties where you cant see pictures or read certain blogs...but it sends just fine i guess just sometimes it has problems on te blog...but thank you for those who still bare with me :) I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year :) 2013 already...dang where has the time gone. I hope you enjoy the pictures. 
Thanks for your support. 
Elder Johnson  



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment