Friday, December 16, 2011

Kumusta mga tao sa mundo

Week five had been finished here at the MTC and that means i only have 3.5 more weeks here...cra cra iyan!!! So, we finished with all the grammar we can learn here...we just need to continue speaking it more. So, the language is actually going very well and ive been seeing many miracles. One being how easy it is to translate all of or most of my emails and conversations into tagalog while im typing them and another how weird it is to pray in english...i mean i almost dont like to do it anymore. Also, same with singing in english...its soooo wierd!! Pero, (but) it's cool though. There have been some really cool things happening and I'm definatley seeing a lot of miracles. Just like withing our district individual people and within my self. The Lord is truly helping us grow up and truly morphing our mga puso (hearts), Last night i actually taught wihgout my notebook and formed the sentences in my head, thanks to the help of ang Espitu Santo and kaloob ng mga wiika lol (gift of tounges) So that's been pretty sweet also. I just cant beleive how far im come on so many different leveles...ive learned so much and its been very enlightening and inspring...i thnk its all been happenig because of all my prayers and yours :) so thank you for your paryers, they are really helping me out. I hope things are going mabuti down there at mahl ko kayo. I thank you all for the letters and the things you send me, they really do make things better for me. This work is truly miraculous and very much totoo, Im seeing the lord hand in my life and it's really cool to see how the Savior changes people. Ang simbahan ito ay totoo. Mahal ko kayo.
Ingat po,
E



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that all is well with you. I am so happy that your learning new things and maturing. I hope you make more friends and more happiness will excite your life. -24 (can u guess who I am ;) )

    ReplyDelete