Friday, December 30, 2011

Travel Plans

So, yesterday we got travel plans :) I found out ill be going to Salt Lake City to San Fransico and then to Tokyo and then to Manilla and then to Iloilo. I have to wake up at 5, but that dosent bother me too much. Im so exited because ive never been to Tokyo, so its crazy cool. I mean yah there'll be a lot of jet lag but oh well. Super exciting. So anyway, i dont have much time, but i was letting oyu know. I have 10 more days and then im gone. So yah got my travel plans and i cant wait.
Elder Johnson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment