Sunday, November 25, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL,
This last thursday was thanksgiving or maybe its the next one...but we still said it was in the office...so heres a list of things im grateful for;
The Book of Mormon,
Prayer and its awesome capabilities for communication between us and Heaven.
Carpeted floors...i miss it so much.
My family :) I miss them so much and im grateful for their motivation to help me continue working in my mission and progress.
My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, for their never ceasing patience, mercy and goodness to me and those i love.
movies....oh how i miss them.
Good friends :)
The Priesthood.
Having the chance to serve a mission and change my entire life and self forever.
That the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is the same worldwide and dosent really change. And for the good members in it.
Washing machines and dryers (laba sucks)
Dishwashers,
My sister positive attitude always.
My dad never ending letters.
That i survived my first year of my mission...one more to go :)
How much i have changed in just one year.
Each one of my companions on my mission and how they've helped me be who i can become.  
These are just a few things im grateful for.
Hope youre all happy over there and your thanksgiving is good...but remember we dont have to be in November to be thankful. We should always be in the spirit of thanksgiving.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Elder Johnson




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment