Sunday, November 11, 2012

ISA KA TUIG NA!!!!!!!!!!

Maayo nga hapon sa tanan, 
Hindi ko gapati nga sang last friday, isa ka tuig ako na sa mission, surprised ko giud....crazy guid siya. 
(good afternoon to all, 
I cant believe that last friday, i am one year now in my mission, i am really surprised, it way crazy) 
But its true, its been 1 year since i entered the MTC, thats soooo crazy, because it really feels as if its been only like 3 months, but i only have one year left in my whole mission. Like dang thats crazy. Its way weird. But its true, i am half way finished with my mission. So i hope that this next year will be much better than this last year, It'll be great, im gonna serve even harder and be more even more obedient and try even harder to learn and grow and change to become the type of man God wants me to be. Also, for my dads sake, thanks Daddy for your letters and the pictures in my last letter. I appreciate the letters every time i get them, so keep em coming :) But theres not too much goin on here, just really trying to serve God a little more and getting excited for Christmas, cause its only like a month and a half away now, which is way crazy...the past few months in the office have gone by sooooooo incredibly fast just like no idea....soooo fast. Ive been here for three months here pretty soon and thats just insane. I probably have one or two more to go also. But i hope your not all too cold down there in Washington, cause its looks pretty cold, and in Utah too. It actually feels tome like its gotten hotter here, or at least more humid, its been sucking because its sooo humid here, but its been nice because we're really working hard in our area and thats always nice. I miss America and its awesome food and simple pleasantries like carpet, and nice leather couches, and washing machines lol, but oh well, thatll all be there when i get back. I miss even more though, like the people i met and know there, i miss all of you and really appreciate all youve done for me and i hope all is well with you in the craziness that is going on in that country right now. If any of you are frusterated or going through some rough times, remember pray can really help help us in our lives and reading from the scriptures like the BOM and the Bible, they can really help us, and ive really been learning as to how they can help us even more. And the modern day scriptures can help us too like the Liahona and friend and ensign, those can definitely help us especially today in our lives. So never forget to use those daily. I miss you all and hope all is well. Thanks for your reading of my blog and for your support, dont forget my family and remember to help them out too, if you can, pray for them and help them if you can. The Lord will bless you. 
No Regrets, 
Elder Johnson       

No comments:

Post a Comment