Monday, January 21, 2013

God is good.

Hey Everyone out there, 
How is all that cold weather? imiss it, but thanks fully in my new area, its been nice and really windy, so we havent had too much heat. :) its been wayyyyyy nice :) 
I just want to let you know how good God really is. I have felt His love so much lately i cant even express it, for others and myself, it has been truly awesome. All the new people weve been meeting, all the new lives weve been helping, all the new desires i have been getting and been really treasuring. I am truly on fire here more than i have ever been in any area :) and loving it more too. I feel so happy all the time and im glad that i choose to be happy. That is what is important , choosing to be happy, every day no matter what comes our way, "come what may and love it" i have learned the power of choice on my mission and i never want to forget it. I also know that we are loved by a truly loving Heavenly Father and a loving older Brother, Jesus Christ who can change literally change our heart if we will but let him and he can truly transform us. He is aware of my goals that i have as a person for when i come back from my mission, but im also glad that i am willing to change and morph to the plan he has for me to be a better person, because he wants my goals to happen with his. So i have been so grateful for His help with me and the change i have felt in my life through him. 
He truly is so very good. May we always be thankful to God for the wonderful blessing of His son, Jesus Christ, through which we can change. 
Sorry its short, 
The church is sooo very true. 
Elder Johnson   



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment