Sunday, January 27, 2013

hey Everyone

Hey everyone i hope your 2013 has started off as a good year for this january, and i hope your february will be just as good :) Not too much has happened these few weeks but we have found a few awesome investigators which have some awesome potential and so thats nice. Also, i continue to be inspired everyday and really have gained a desire to learn and aquire knowledge both spiritually and wordly...but right now i cant gain too much worldly so im working on spiritual :) and theres still so much to learn...but its been way good just to learn by the spirit and get an understanding according to the spirit, it really makes learning fly and become so much better. So im excited about that also, im learning a lot of new recipes to cook so when i go back home ill have some awesome filippino food to bring with me :) 
Ill share with you all though something i am really grateful on my mission. My mission has been really hard, of course, but the hardest thing for me has been the having to face any problem head on. There is no mom to help me out, everything i figure out has to be with God and through prayer, and its been tough but i am so grateful for it, because it has been a motivater to me to continue to progress always forced me to grow up, but its cool because as i pray about about the problem and trust in the Lord, He always helps me overcome it and then he also heals me and gives me the strength to continue on, its been crazy, every bad belief ive ever had every like "bad trait" ive had that i didnt like   and i hid, ive had to face whether with companions or just with certain experiences and its had to be me and God only, so it was hard, but He always helped me and strengthened me and healed me of that bad thing that i didnt like, which is so cool and idont understand how. My confidence has gone up so very much since ive been out and its awesome. I feel so good all the time and happy. How blessed we are to be in the true restored church of Jesus Christ, with all the blessings, gifts and true contineous knowledge that come with it. 
This church is so very true and wonderful. 
Elder Johnson     



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment