Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey Everyone

    I now have my official electronic ticket and flight plans, which means i officially have only a short time of my mission left. I honestly never thought this time would come..even though i knew it would..i almost didnt think it would. Like it was something i would talk about, but it almost feels like a dream, living in America. Like i feel like this is now my home and ive always lived here so its really wierd to think that ill be leaving for my actual home in like 37 days. Its crazy. But, im still doing my best to work hard and change for the best, i truly believe that no matter how little time you have left on your mission you can still change.  .
    I wish i could share with you all the things ive learned from my mission, but of course that would make a few novels. But, a few weeks i wasnt sure if i could really say a mission was the best two years of my life, because there havent been too many super fun times but now, i can say that this has been the best two years. In the words of a good friend. Its been the best two years, for the trials, problems, memories, and the fun times, and the spiritual growth as well as emotional and mental. "Its not only been the best two years of my life, but the best two years for my life." That is so true. I cant express how much my testimony has grown or in what ways ive grown and continue to grow, but i feel ive grown and changed so much. The Lord has really kept me humble and changed my desires for the better. I am so happy i made this choice and im thankful for all the prayers and the support i felt from all of that gave the strength to carry on when sometimes i really didnt think i had the strength. 
Love you all, and i hope all is well, 
Elder Daniel Johnson     



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment