Sunday, October 13, 2013

9 days na lang!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone. 
Just writing because this is most likely the last time ill write to you guys before i see some of you in person again. I have 9 days left before i come home...but next wednesday i will be in the wonderfully cold promised land of America.!!!!!! i cant believe it, but at 830 AM on october 23rd...i will be at the Portland airport. Its a crazy feeling!! Im on my last of everything, tomorrow is my last district meeting and i just finished my last weekly planning i mean its crazy and sunday is most likely my last day proselyting. I cant even believe it...like America serioulsy just feels like a dream to me...like the fact that im leaving here just really seems weird...like i feel as if ive lived here my whole life...i just dont have any parents or anything....its the weirdest feeling. Like that im like RETURNING to AMERICA. It really just doesnt feel like that. I cant exactly describe it...but just like everything about America is forgotten...but just not the little privillages. that i seriously took for granted.  Like dishwashers, and carpet, washers and dryers. I am excited to see you all again and i will see you again. 
well, this is probably the last time ill write...last officail pday in the mission. See you all soon. 
Elder Daniel Forrest Johnson      
































No comments:

Post a Comment